101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
I can’t explain what it feels like because its not something that can be explained in words
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month? nun
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
1 – Norman to no longer have Epilepsy
2 – Mom and Dad to have the funds they need for the rest of their lives
3 – Mom not to have all the health complications that’s she’s developed over the years.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense? Playing Second Life can help though in general just being able to snuggle and cuddle with N helps the most over all for de stressing.
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car? 0 since I don’t go to school and even if I did the naked part would be a no go (though topless is another matter since it is legal to do so).
107. Have you ever killed an animal? Unfortunately one of the buggies I had in university didn’t make it, I slightly over watered it while trying to give it a bath.
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you? Yes my grandmother (an am in the process of lousing my mom).
109. What do you think of cloning? I’m for it in general, though not as a way of making someone immortal or the like, but in a way of producing animals or the like for meat or to save a particular species from extion I’m in favor of it.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often? Depends on how you define the two I tend to be reading while watching TV (as in reading the CC on the TV to understand what is going on).
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety? No, because if someone is going to do something they are going to do it no matter what and that has been proven time and time again.
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive? No idea, since the chances of that happening are so slim that even if it had been a possibility of appending no matter how remote I’d still only have turned him over to the ppl in authority.
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body? No
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV? Yes been on radio and on TV at various times in my life for various reasons. Mostly related to volunteer work I was doing.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes? No
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? A couple
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don’t know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)? I use to watch him a lot of TVO growing up but not seen him on their in ages so no I don’t watch him anymore.
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? Yes
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? Were descended from royalty on the wrong side of the bed.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely? Yes, Norman
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye? Yes, my Grandmother
122. How do you feel about women in politics? if they can do the job, then no reason why they can’t be in politics.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? Pool, please. Though the idea of a Jacuzzi is appealing in its own right just not something that would be 100% safe for either N or I to use daily.
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own? Blogging, Web Design, Graphic Design, Wolves, the Childfree moment.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? Yes
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? at Times
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance? Given yes (grins at N), but never gotten one
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? Yes several times
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? No
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you? No
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics? No i can’t
A: Nothing to kill or die for…
B: Late comings with the late comin’ stretcher…
C: I could make a film and make you my star…
132. Were you ever with someone while they died? No, but if you count living with someone as they are dying yes that I am doing and have dun.
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star? Rock star would be nice, but political power would be nice as well both for different reasons – though political power would win since well more influence in general (though that can happen with rock stars as well) so its a toss up.
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? No
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? Yes
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now? No
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you’ve ever seen? I can’t name just one as there are several that I enjoy
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving? Depends on my mood at the time, though just about anything from the 80s will do in general.
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished? No idea never really thought about it, though maybe the fact that we’re still around and haven’t gone the way of the dodo is maybe the strongest deal (or not depending on how you look at it).
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you? No idea never had an issue with that gender to start with
141. About how many emails do you get a day? No idea, I don’t go though them daily or if I do its only one account not all of them in which case might get couple hundred to couple thousand depending on what is going on with the lists I’m on.
142. What’s your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site? play games on Facebook and tweet
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy? No idea since I have no idea who the person is or much about him so can’t comment on the matter (regardless of the material at hand).
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country? No
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip? Norman
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time? I was 30 when I got married, about the age I said I would be when I got married when asked in high school.
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them? No, because there is always that chance that it will be the last time, which is why I try to make the most of the time together because it might well be the last time.
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out? Nothing at the moment
150. What is your quest? To get employment that lasts more then seasonal, that is better then min wage with benefits (though that part might not happen, but its something to aim for).
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming? 1 four-year-old screaming – big time way more annoying
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle? Yes
153. Who are you the most jealous of? No idea, have no reason to be jealous of anyone that I know of.
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day? Slowly waking up in the arms of N
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world? Yes
156. Who thinks that you are offensive? Likely those who can’t understand why I choose not to have children or those who think being a fur is wrong or those who think because I’m pagan that its wrong or any number of other people who think something of me because to them it is wrong or what have you.
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people? Well I have taught web design, graphic design, photoshop, HTML, how to use WordPress and a few other things over the years so anything that I’ve got experience in I’d be willing to teach about.
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)? Yes
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don’t know what it is? I believe everything happens for a reason and what happened happened for a reason.
160. Do you get offended easily? No
161. Would you still love and stay with your significant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed? Yes, I’m attracted to the inner person not their outwards appearance or what is between or not between their legs.
162. Do you believe in fate or free will? Both, because you can choose to do something and well who is to say that it wasn’t going to happen or not since it took place – thus to me it can be one and the same.
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored? No
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain? I believe that anything is possible thus life can and does change – though not always for the best.
165. What changes are you afraid of? It varies though right now the coming loss of my mom is the one change that is the hardest to get my head around, I know its going to happen, I just won’t wont it to happen any time soon.
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal? Nocturnal
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)? any CD by Peter Schilling
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office? Each of them have their pro’s and con’s depending on what it is you are interested in doing with your life. For me I’ve dun retail and its not high on my life but rather do retail over food services in general – though office work to me would be ideal (as long as its of good pay).
169. What’s the coolest job you ever had? No idea, to me the work I’ve had over the years each has been interesting in its own fashion.
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to? Finding employment
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress? No
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do? No one and nothing, because the idea doesn’t appeal to me
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like? Libra the scales paired with being a Double Fire Snake.
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you? No never seen it and no wish to do so either.
175. Are you in constant fear of death? No
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life? No
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen? Yes
178. Are you a fan of any comic books? use to be into Vamprelia from Harris comics and the Sandman series from DC Vertigo
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral? I don’t remember
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)? Me, other then that no idea
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom? Life experiences
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from? mom sat me down and gave me the whole graphic run down (might be one of the reasons why I swore I’d be childfree so early in life – or not).
183. What is your favorite band?Genesis (original group, not the new one)
184. What’s the best cheesy 80’s song? No idea actually since I don’t know many of them that I would call “cheesy”.
185. What’s the best kind of movie to see on a date? No idea, but for N and I its something that we’ve both been looking forwards to seeing for what ever reason.
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater? Middle to back depending on the screen size and how much seat room there is (that and how much I have to move my neck to see the screen in full).
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building? No
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free? Volunteer work for the most part is free, other wise not much can get me to work for free in this economy.
189. Candles or strobe lights? Candles
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much? No idea never read the originals to start with, but I like the movie version since I did try to read the first book once and just never got into it.
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat? Neither, I tend not to pay them any attention other then to make sure they are not appearing to be harmful to those around them in general.
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural? I think its part of human nature in general, though culture does play a part in it I am sure.
193. What do you really want to buy? at the moment I’d love to get a iPad (though its not in the cards).
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love? if one could marry for the money and have an open relationship or better yet poly then it would be the best of both worlds. Other wise well, I made my choice already I chose someone who wasn’t high up there in the social classes and I’m happy with who I chose he completes me.
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help? My blog, even then I am sure they wouldn’t understand me fully because only talking to me and being my long time friend can get you that understanding to degrees.
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves ‘one nation under god’? Yes its annoying
197. In what sense are you a minority? I’m pagan, I’m childfree, I’m a fur, ad them together and not many out there who are all three in general.
198. Are you anti social? No
199. Do you photograph well? I don’t think so, but some people say I do
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter? Yes our species has that ability, but I am sure that it would take decades for the human race to get back to a state of “civilization” though by todays standards that might not happen because the new world might mean different standards of civilization.