201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice. house dog, dolphin, wild dog, male human, female human, manta ray, caterpillar, vulture, oak tree, and rock.
202. What do you feel unworthy of? Nothing
203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person? Nice person, though doing something that benifitied humanity would be great
204. Which do you value more: science or intuition? intuition
205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first? Hubby
206. Does the universe revolve around human beings? No
207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were? No I never attached much to being one when I was one, so it really don’t matter
208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now? Don’t have one
209. What is your favorite song from the 90’s? While The Earth Sleeps (by Deep Forest and Peter Gabriel)
210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be? N
211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.? Yes
212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend? because they interest me or because it feels right
213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun? No
214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth? No
215. What is your favorite line from a movie? Please Sir Can I Have Some More? – alright maybe not, but it sure is the one thats been going around our home a LOT at the moment, which always brings to mind Oliver Twist!
216. What’s your favorite video game? Donkey Kong Country
217. Have you ever taken something that wasn’t yours? Yes, then again I’ve had the same person take things from me that wasn’t their either.
218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you? Why don’t you wont any children? or When are you going to have a child?
219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it? yes
220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower? Long HOT and Steamy bubble bath
221. Are you allergic to anything? One to many things to list
222. What is your favorite Terminator movie? nun of them
223. What is your favorite fast food? water chestnuts
224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again? No idea because its not happened yet, though rape and abuse are high on the list of offences that I’d not speak to someone who did it ever again.
225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed? Yes
226. Have you ever said ‘I hate everyone’ and really meant it literally? No
227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend? No idea maybe because they are lacking something in their life
228. Have you ever won a carnival fish? No
229. Did it live more than a week? no idea, never had one
230. What’s the best sounding accent a person can have? general Scottish, though general british and irish are close second
231. What’s the most boring thing you’ve ever read? many of the university texts that where required reading
232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens? touch screen
233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series? Not really no
234. Would you consider yourself to be naive? Yes
235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail? No idea
236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it? 100 dollar bill
237. Would you ever wear real fur? no
238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks? neither
239. What are your feelings about police officers? They are there to help, though not always that helpful
240. what is your favorite line from a song? Don’t have one, there are several songs that have limes in them that I enjoy
241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money? not anymore
242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242)? No
243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction? Money would be great, but knowing that what I am doing is good would always be the best, thus self-satisfaction in general.
244. What’s your middle name? don’t have one
245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars? Have unprotected sex with a stranger
246. Are you good, evil or neutral? I try to be neutral
247. Should ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics) be considered a language? Not to me, but if it falls under what a langage is then I guess so other wise no idea.
248. What color is your bedroom? egg shell blue What color would you like it to be? it is the colour I wish it to be at least for where we are right now in our life.
249. When are you planning to move to a new home? Not planning at the moment, but it is something that we’d like to be able to do in the future when we have enough funds saved up to do so.
250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?10k plus
251. Do you blow your nose in public? Yes
252. Do you want to follow in your parent’s footsteps? When I was younger yes, but that I am older not so much – though it would have been more profitiable had I followed my mom into the medical field in general instead of following my dad into the art field.
253. What is the coolest web site you know of? My own!
254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie? There isn’t one as most cartoons that have had it happen don’t work well at all.
255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic, fair minded, generous, helpful
256. Can you eat with chopsticks? Yes
257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit? in many cases Yes, but not all
258. What do you think about school uniforms? they serve their purpose and serve as a great equlizer when it comes to social climing.
259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit? Celtic
260. What would make a great new Crayola color? no idea but something in the green spectrum
261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art? to me it does yes.
262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration? Peter Schilling or Peter Gabrial not sure love them both for their singing styles.
263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country? I have no idea
264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go? into useless things I am sure
265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child? no
266. Who knows more…you, or your parents? depends on the topics at hand
267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing? Pipes
268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change? I don’t think this is true because I know I use my full lungs to breath but for other’s it might well be because they have damaged their lungs early in life or they haven’t been tuaght to use their lungs in full to start with (though siniging or playing a wind based instrament).
269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars? I might, depends on the cercomstances and what rules and limits where part of the deal to start with other wise so NOT happening.
270. Are you completely in control of your body? No, but what I can control I try to do so
Are you completely in control of your mind? No but what I can control I try to do so
271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway? ones picked with love
272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do? in most cases yes
273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself? I put my own words into feeling for my self, though some songs do speak to me for various reasons.
274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product? No, to me it makes them less believeable in many regards.
275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often? Musicals
276. Does fashion matter to you? To a degree, but not over all
277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else? YES!
278. What do you get in trouble for the most? Not doing the dishes
279. Should parents spank their kids? No
280. What is your worst daily habit? proscrastnating
281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled? No idea, if I don’t like a show I don’t watch it (which means most of those reality based ones = annoying)
282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt? Both, though salty at times wins around that time of the month
283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts? I try to be but some times its just not possible to be that way
284. What do you feel the most guilty about? Staying in my first relationship and getting into the second one – both bad for me on oh so many different levels
285. Do you meditate? Yes
286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images? To me its possible to dream and see what is to come or what has been
287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way? At times yes
288. “The thief _______ that everyone steals.” What verb would you fill in the blank with? I have no idea, it makes no sense to me thus I can’t put a word in when I don’t understand it well enough to do so.
289. What’s the most incredible experience you ever had? Likely my first O
290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel? No, as is evident by my tweets and blog writings
291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it? No
292. What is one thing you can’t do? anything that my body is unable to do without sustaining further injury
293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleton_Heston)? No, can’t stand the bloke
294. Are you gentle? I can be at times
295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable? no idea, not had such feelings in a long time and the why in the past that I felt that was was though abuse so not going there.
296. Are you trying to find yourself? always because to stop would mean that I’ve come to the end of the road in general
297. Where are you looking? in life in general
298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people’s feelings? no
299. What would make you a stronger person? No idea, I am a strong person to start with
300. What book would you like to read sometime soon? the next book in the Anita Blank Vampire Series