1. Who was your best friend?
2. What sports did you play?
3. What kind of car did you drive?
didn’t drive (didn’t get my car till i was in my second year of university)
4. It’s Friday night, where were you at?
Goth club or more often then not home reading, watching TV, working on my comp, or doing homework or working on a school project depending on what time of year it was.
5. Were you a party animal?
No – not by any means the best I did was semi permanet tatooing at school dances to raise money for various school functions
6. Were you in the “In Crowd”?
no wasn’t in any crowd
7. Ever skip school?
no – class yes but never school itself
8. Ever smoke?
9. Were you a nerd?
some called me that, but I never though of myself as that
10. Did you get suspended/expelled?
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater?
my school has no such thing – or it didn’t when i was going to it
12. Who was your favorite teacher?
George Grimes he taught several different courses
13. Favorite class?
14. What was your school’s full name?
Rosedale Heights Secondary School
15. School mascot?
Didn’t have one that i new of
16. Did you go to Prom?
we didn’t have one – at least I don’t think we did
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
No did it already it was called going to College – what a joke that was, at least that’s how it felt since I’d just come from University and taking collage level night school courses. Day school College for me was so much like high school that I ended up taking night school college level course just to keep busy.
18. What do you remember most about graduation?
that it wasn’t over fast enough – and and I had to go though it for grade 12 and for OAC
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year?
Doing my OAC Art year in Paris, Nice and Florance
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall?
no idea what this means
21. Did you have a job your senior year?
I’ve been working since i was like 8 years of age, so yes i was working
22. Who did you date?
no one – i wasn’t in school to date I was in school to get an education
23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
working in the guidance office helping out at least that was for the first couple of years then, I could be found in the Art room helping out and just playing around, or if it was a long day when I had a free period after lunch I’d be found at my Grandmothers.
24. Have you gained weight since then?
yes though not by much
25. What did you do after graduation?
Went to Trent University, in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada and got my BA in Native Studies