301. List 5 things you have not experienced that you would like to experience before you die.
A Steady employment that lasts more then a year, that has paid benifits and everything.
B having a GSD as a companion is something I’d love to have
C living in the country on enough land that N and I are comfortable for the rest of our life together
D I’d love to not have to worry about being diabetic any longer but that is one experiance that isn’t likely to happen in my life time (though you never know its possible).
E I’d love to experiance another great O that makes me feel on so warm all over and what not.
302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year? Sadly nun of them likely will happen within the year – though the work one I am always hopeful for since being unemployed is not fun at all.
303. What do you feel controlled by? I don’t have a word for it, but at times I feel like I don’t have any control over my life what so ever that the fates are laughing at me and just waiting to see what will happen next.
304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him? No
305. What is one thing you are sure of? Death
306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert? In the evening
307. Have you ever played in a band? No
308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking ‘early creatures crawled outta that’? No
309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean? Various things, but not anything in particular
310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games? I’ve never played chess so can’t comment on that one, but in general I do enjoy a stratagy game as can be attested to when it comes to the number of games on FB that I enjoy playing.
311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you? No
312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you? yes I’ve thought about it and I feel that my atoms will again join the universe to be reborn again at a future time of fates choosing.
313. If you didn’t know that people couldn’t fly do you think that you could? even as a child I knew ppl couldn’t fly yet I still tried to do so thinking maybe like the X-Men there might be some power that hadn’t been tapped within me or others.
314. Are you someone that others call when they’re having a problem and want to talk about it? This has been a common thing growing up that people would do this, yet I never could do the same in return with them.
315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author? Not really no I tend to read at face value though some authors do get me right into the writings.
316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts? Well I take take down my dad’s photo equpment set ups and put it back up and not have anything left over so to speak – but other then that never really taken anything electronic apart.
317. What are your feelings about the death penalty? I’m not for it but in some regards I’m not agaist it either, it depends on the cercomstances of which it is used and even then an eye for an eye isn’t always the best option.
318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be? I don’t really know what I’d ask, though the comment of “Why” might well make up part of the Q.
319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets? Yes because I believe that we can’t be the only planet that supports life, but life as we know it to be is another matter as in what form of life other planets support is something we won’t know till we find out.
320. What is something worth suffering for? I don’t know when I find out I’ll be able to answer it.
321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it? Can’t think of any where that I’d like or need an extra eye placed.
322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature? I’m in touch yes, but not as in touch as I’d like to be at times.
323. Would you rather live simply or extravagently? I’d rather live in balance but ya living to the hight of things without the worry about funds would be something that would be very nice to various degrees.
324. Have you ever been camping? Yes years ago as a child with my folks, but N and I have talked about getting into it as a way of getting on vacation that is cost effective for us to do so.
325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new? No, but my mind is open to the possibilities of being friends until they prove that they can’t be trusted to be a friend.
326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are? Yes, have dun it several times – actually many who I know we might have a few things in common but for the most part we share nothing of a common interst (as in most are parents or wish to have kids to my childfree way of life).
327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you? Neither, they are as they are
328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do? Life, as in funds to be able to do it, mobility issues also come into play as does health.
329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all? Not of the top of my head I can’t atm.
330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Jaynes)? No idea since I have no idea who the person is outside of that wiki info so can’t make a judgement based only on that info.
331. Do you know who the current premier of China is? No idea
332. Are you very active? I’ve active as I’m able to be, yes
333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain? No
334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back? Yes (grins at N)
335. Is it really being ‘in love with’ someone if the other person doesn’t love you? Never been in love with someone who didn’t love me so no idea.
336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time? I believe that there are soul mates but that there is more the one soul mate out there.
337. Do you know secret things? Yes, i believe that we all do
338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn’t have? Not that I am aware of No
339. How do you overcome your fears? By facing them head on
340. What can you do better than anyone you know? Depends on what is to be dun in some area I am sure I can do better then others I know and in other areas I am sure they can do better then me.
341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence? Not that I am aware of
342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger? In some areas smaller in other areas wider – depending on where you are and what cultures you are interacting with.
343. Have you ever fired a gun? No
344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other? Not that I am aware of
345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)? 50/50 would be my honest answer to that Q though how it would work would be another matter that I can’t even get my brain around.
346. Does safety stifle you? Some of it can yes, but not all of it
347. Who or what needs to be stopped? World hunger needs to stop, as does uncontrolled birth (people shouldn’t have children unless they can afford to take care of them they shouldn’t expect the government or social assicatnace to do it for them).
348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated? In some areas yea, but not in all
349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family? Not really no
350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II) affect you? It didn’t
351. Have you ever lost something and never found it? There have been a few things that have been lost to time, never to be found again
352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows? I listen to a few here and there as the mood strikes me to do so, but in general they don’t tend to be of interest to me.
353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents? My folks
354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion? I have and would do so again, then again I did marry N who isn’t pagan but was raised a mormon.
355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)? Greet, Gluttony, Wrath are three that comes to mind as not being great but any one of them in the extream can be bad.
356. Which one are you most guilty of? I don’t really know, nun of them hit a cored with me
357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself? No
358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn’t say it first? Yes, since love has many different meanings that using it hasn’t been an uncommon deal with me (one can love another without it being anything more then a love of a friend).
359. What are you the most sensitive about? There are many things, but lack of finding employment right now is high on the list of things I’m sensitive about (that and not being able to get the weight off).
360. What can you talk about for hours? Dogs
361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most? No idea, it various depending on what or who I’m with or around – as in its situational as far as I know
362. Do you believe that spell casting can work? I like to believe that doing a spell or incantation has power behind it yes.
363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games? Not really no, but N is!
364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters? part of me thinks seeing Night Breed would be cool but other wise I really can’t think of any film I’d wish to see brought back to the big screen.
365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them? Not that I am aware of, no
366. Have you ever left a mean unsigned note? No
367. Do you think it’s cheesy to paste things you didn’t write into your diary? No
368. What are three things that you try not to think about? Unemployment, How are we going to take care of ourselves in the future, and how are we going to afford to live and retire?
369. Is casual sex acceptable for you? If its what floats your boat great, other wise your issue not mine (and if you try to make it mind, well don’t bother I’m not into it on my end of the deal).
370. What form of sexual protection do you use? We don’t, we have no need to worry about it
371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right? Nothing that I know of
372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people? Its happened yes, I know I expect N to be able to do X things or Y things because i can do them.
373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers? Not that I know of, I’m of the mind people with become friends if it is the right time and place and deal to do so and not before.
374. Do you take everything that is said literally? No, though I do admit that at times it is hard for me to not to when it comes from strangers or people I know but don’t really know (as in I know them in passing or though work type deal but not as actual personal friends).
375. Do you take most things others say seriously? I do to various degrees, depending on who its coming from if its from someone I trust then yes other wise I try to add that grain of salt to the mix, unless I know that they are being foolish.
376. Do you have a quick wit? I like to think that I do, but really I don’t (or at least it doesn’t feel like it).
377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness? To some degrees yes but not in all areas or things.
378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs? I believe that I do yes, then again we all have things that we will not back down from or off of.
379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you? I can in most cases yes, though for some cases no the differences are just to great to make it possible to hang.
380. Are you uptight? Not that I am aware of
381. Do you sometimes do risky things? Depends on the standards of what one thinks are risky, by my own standards no by other’s good possibility that ya I do.
382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes? In general yes, in reality less its something of actual interest to me not so much.
383. Are you self-conscious? I believe that I am
384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon? Bed or Good chair with a good book to read – baring that something interesting on my comp to do.
385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing soemthing embaressing? I am sure my dad has something on video that I might well find embarrassing, but in truth I don’t know.
386. What is Kevin Smith’s (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Smith) best movie? I haven’t got a clue even the bio link posted means nothing to me as to who he is or anything.
387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights? Play online on Facebook or watch a good TV show and as possible snuggle with Norman.
388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes? Everyone has mood swings and everyone changes as time passes thus its part of their nature – though to much change to the point that they become strangers is another matter.
389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you? Yes, but then again many people who don’t understand diabetes judge those who have it and many people who do not have PCOS judge other who do have it, so yes I know other people judge me just as I judge them.
390. What do you think other people judge you to be like? Unknown, depends on what they are basing their judgements upon to start with.
391. Are you quick to judge others? In general first impressions are always made to each new person one comes in contact with, so yes.
392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk? Depends on the fight, some fights are never going to change things so its a moot point to continue other times ya one does need to get things settled and understood.
393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is? I’d say that LOVE has various meanings and that life and people have their own way of dealing with it or lack there of.
394. What is the worst fault a person can have? Abusive
395. Do you have it? Since we tend to dislike what we ourselves have within us, yes I know at times I cam be abusive to other’s but its verbal not physical which makes it no less right, its just as wrong and bad.
396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment? Environment likely has a stronger influence but then again genetics also I am sure plays a part, so i can’t choose one over the other since to me both have their place.
397. Who was your first best friend? I don’t remember, though I can easily say that my Granny might well have been that person if you can found family members.
398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you? My granny passed on many years ago while I was still going to University.
399. Who have you read a biography about? I’ve read a few, like many high school students had to read the “Diary of Ann Frank” but out side of that required biography I’d read the one on Steve Jobs which was interesting.
400. What would your own autobiography be called? Into a Life… other wise unknown