The following Questions are taken from the DSMA Tweet Chat
1. What is your favorite part of the day?
Evening or night
2. What’s the hardest part of your average day?
Having to get up before noon
3. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Its our Anniversary already? ARRG my face would take today to break out!
4. What was the last song you listened to? was it your favourite or least favourite?
Song that just finished paying as I was getting to this question was “Lets Play U.S.A. by Peter Schillings” and its among my top 10 songs that I like to listen to
5. If you could live any place in the world, where would you live? why?
I’d like to live on the Isle of Man don’t really care which shire though close to the ocean would be best as to why? simple I love visiting there every chance i get, there is just something about the island that brings peace to me (though in recent years that’s not been the case so its starting to drop out of favour in that regards to be replaced with Newfoundland area of Canada).
6. What is the name of the last book you read? good read or disappointment?
Laurell K. Hamilton Guilty Pleasures (re-reading the series which means yes I like the series in general enough that I will re-read it all from book one to the current version I have time and time again).
7. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
What will happen will happen and all you can do is make the best of it in the mean time.
8. What is your favorite quote?
“The world might be considerably poorer if the great writers had exchanged their books for children of flesh and blood” – Virginia Woolf