The following Questions are taken from the DSMA Tweet Chat
1) What are your plans for diabetes awareness month and WDD?
Don’t have any plans
2) How do you efforts differ in November vs the rest of the year?
There is no difference between one month to the next each day is its own.
3) What type of slogans would you like to see in future diabetes campaigns?
No idea, not seen any slogans in relation to diabetes so can’t say
4) What advocacy efforts have worked or not worked for you in the past?
Shrugs, can’t say I’ve been all that pro-active in a general deal I deal with Diabetes as I do day to day as things happen
5) What is the one thing (advocacy, grassroots) you will do different this year? How will you accomplish your task?
Nothing, as in I do as I do and only if things don’t work do I change or look else where and so far things look good to me, so no reason to do any changes in general.