1. Do you think sex is less important after age 50? Why or why not?
I think sex is as important as you choose to make it in your life regardless of your actual age
2. Were you ever squeamish about sex? At what age (or age range)?
No, its never been an issue
3. When did you quit being squeamish and start to relax and enjoy sex?
Never was squeamish about sex, but enjoying it would be after my hysterectomy and it was no longer painful to have thus I was actually able to enjoy it for the first time in my adult life.
4. What is sex worth to you?
Nothing, don’t understand why its so important in general or why people make it out to be so important
5. What do you seek in exchange for sex?
Nothing, don’t understand why its so important to start with
6. Is your sex life better or worse now vs. five years ago? Why?
The same in my eyes, I enjoy what I have with N
7. Would you answer your mobile phone (a call or text) if it rang/dinged while you were having sex?
No and its happened on more then one occasion
Bonus: What is the one thing you wish your love interest understood about you?
Can’t think of anything off the top of my head.