1. Which is more important of the two in “chemistry,” physical attractiveness or emotional attractiveness?
If the person is not engaging and I can’t connect to them on a non-physical level then its not working, there has to be something between those ears to make it worth my while in having a relationship.
2. On a scale from 1-10, how kinky are you?
Depends on how you define kinky – for my hubby and me I’m a 10 but that is do to our definition of being kinky and no one else’s.
3. Sitting on Santa’s lap… fun or creepy?
Neither – Yawn
4. Have you ever fallen asleep or passed out during sex?
Nope, if anything it wakes me up or keeps me awake
5. Do you wear socks to bed? Is that okay or totally unsexy?
I can’t stand wearing socks less I have to have them on do to wearing shoes – if my feet are not in runners they are bear regardless of the temp.
Bonus: What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
for me they can be one and the same .. I am head strong and that can be good and bad at times depending on what is involved.
TMI Tuesday Qs curtsy of http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/