1) What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them?
1 – Assuming I am a pice of meat to be bossed around
2 – Expecting to hit first base or some other sexual deal will happen
3 – Calling me a slut, bitch or other such terms
2) Pick an animal that best displays your personality. 🙂
3) If your so stopped having sex with you, how long would you stay?
Sex is not important in a relationship, there are other ways of enjoy each other then having sex. I’m in it for the long haul, regarless of if we have sex or not.
4) Are you more passive or aggressive when the relationship becomes physical?
Depends on my partner as to what I am – in general I switch between the two
5) Have you ever been INSIDE a store that sold adult themed toys and videos?
Yes, several times
Bonus (as in optional): What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a “friends with benefits” relationship? How about men?
I have no idea what % of women are able to handle being a friend with benifts – it would depend on if you where mono or more poly if you where able to handle such a deal long term, short term I think many people can do it, but not long term, long term I think its a lot fewer people who can handle it, like maybe 15%.
TMI Tuesday Qs curtsy of http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/